Home remedies that are still fully valid
PC. Luis Quiroz Ravines
Home remedies that come from ancient times, are still fully valid, despite the breakthrough of the pharmaceutical industry. And always they have been an effective alternative to solve various diseases and ailments including hair loss and flu. The validity of these home remedies is because they are easy to acquire, are inexpensive and usually have no side effects.
Home Remedies for Diabetes
Home remedies usually have no side effects
There are countless natural remedies proven but in this article I will review a few.
If your levels of vitamin B12, folic acid, vitamins and minerals are very low you may have anemia and children are the most affected by this deficiency which limits their normal growth and development. A simple blood test will reveal your blood values and can confirm a diagnosis of anemia.
These are some of the most effective home remedies to combat anemia:
– To Treat and prevent anemia a daily cup for a few days, apple extract with an equal amount of tomato juice can be a cheap and easy option to combat anemia.
– A Daily glass of beetroot juice without sugar, for its high content of iron and vitamins is a classic remedy to overcome anemia.
– Smash a ripe banana and mix with a tablespoon of honey and eat after dinner. It will provide many minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Some experts say that many diseases are caused by persistent constipation due to blood poisoning and the whole organism. The irregular bowel function should be corrected as soon as possible to avoid its harmful consequences.
Here are some natural remedies to combat constipation:
– The Flaxseed and fenugreek are high in soluble fiber and together with its oils become excellent natural laxatives to combat constipation because soften stool and improve intestinal passage. A glass of water and two tablespoons of flaxseed are blended and gets a very effective flaxseed milk to eliminate constipation.
– The Aloe vera juice is another home remedy very popular and effective in relieving constipation. Blend aloe vera pulp in water and drink on an empty stomach in the morning and at night before bedtime. Be cautious, some people may experience diarrhea or cramps.
– For Its high cellulose content, grapes are a natural laxative. Grape juice relieves and prevents constipation and strengthens the inner muscles of the stomach. If no fresh grapes, you can use raisins soaked overnight.
– Also Is useful juice fresh plums, dried or fresh figs and papaya,
If you do not have high blood pressure can resort to an attack of cold or slightly warm water. Drink two glasses of water every 2 -3 minutes; A total of 6 cups water in 6 or 9 minutes. For mild constipation this option always works.
– Eat two daily guavas, with all the seeds. This fruit will provide enough fiber to soften stools and relieve the stool.
– Choose Two to three ripe oranges, squeeze and drink juice and then eat bagasse shell that will bring lots of natural fiber to overcome your constipation.
Colds, especially winter, is an infection of the respiratory tract and is caused by a virus. Try to relieve symptoms with the following home remedies:
– To loosen phlegm and relieve sore throat, put a few drops of oil eucalyptus in hot water and then inhale the vapors.
– Ginger tea during the day quickly relieves pain and clears naturally, you can add a few drops of lemon and a teaspoon of honey.
– To relieve sore throat gargle with warm water and a little salt.
– To relieve cold symptoms drink a glass of warm milk with a pinch of ground turmeric.
Obesity is different from being overweight and is characterized by excess fat that accumulates progressively and simultaneously begins to affect health. It is indispensable a visit to a specialist doctor, but at home can try home remedies that can help overcome this condition.
A good home remedy to reduce fat is to eat more tomatoes on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Additionally it helps reduce cholesterol.
– To Help digestion and metabolism, drinking two cups of green tea or ginger tea works well
– In A liter of water to boil for a few minutes a little parsley, cool and drink during the day.
– Prepare Cumin tea. Boil water and add a teaspoon of ground cumin. Cool and drink in the morning, or add a tea spoon of ground cumin to half cup of plain yogurt.
A glass of warm water with a teaspoon of honey and a little lemon juice first thing in the morning, fasting is a good help to burn fat.
Two teaspoons of almond oil in a glass of warm milk before bed can do wonders to improve your skin dry.
Drink least 8 glasses of water daily to hydrate your skin and if your skin is very dry, drink 10 glasses of water
– After The shower rub the whole body with sesame oil or avocado oil or coconut.
One of the best skin moisturizers is to use baby lotion that no contain chemicals like lotion for adults.
– For The skin, the following mixture works well: Mix a teaspoon of olive oil, orange juice and an egg yolk. Apply and let stand 15 minutes and rinse.
– For Dry skin oil Glycerin is also a good remedy
– Heel cracked and dry? Rub them with the inside of a banana peel, dry skin goodbye.
– Apply on the scalp a cup of hot water with two tablespoons of vinegar. Cover your head with a towel and leave overnight. Rinse with warm water and shampoo.
– Remove Fresh aloe vera gel and apply directly to the scalp, leave a few hours, preferably overnight, then rinse.
– Add A little ginger with warm olive oil and apply to the scalp, nourish to your hair and remove dandruff.
– Also Essential oils are effective against dandruff, you can apply herbal oils such as rosemary, eucalyptus, lavender, thyme, birch, etc. Dilute these oils in water before use.
– Apply twice daily colloidal silver for sufficient time to kill the fungus.
Colloidal silver is a powerful antiseptic and disinfectant and was used extensively during the first and second world war.
– A Home remedy very effective against athlete's foot is applying fresh ground garlic. Apply directly to the affected area and let dry. Apply at least 7 days in a row and fungi disappear.
NOTE: Luis Quiroz Ravines is a Peruvian journalist specializing in Natural Health, author of an effective treatment to stop hair loss naturally. Learn MORE at: hairlossnaturalsolution.com/